Kyocera Ceramic Santoku Knife
Designed for slicing fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats, this knife stays sharp 10 times longer than their carbon steel counterparts.
- The deep blade and ergonomic handle make it comfortable for slicing, dicing and chopping.
- Ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state and is impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other
- Will never alter the taste, smell or appearance of food.
- Use on wood or plastic cutting board.
- To clean, hand wash and let dry.
- Store in packaging, knife tray or knife block.
|1677||Kyocera Ceramic Santoku Knife||$59.97||13"L x 3"W x 1"H||Add to Cart|